- Combines unwinding, embossing, perforating, tail sealing and cut-off into one compact machine
- Can handle the entire range of the most common toilet roll types with minimal product changeover times and uncompromising quality
- Produces traditional rolls with core on one or two lanes
EASE OF USE
- Winding: Product characteristics are set on an operator interface which is linked to a programmable controller (PLC). Pick-up is done without the use of glue, and the roll is usable to the last sheet.
- Tail sealing: Located at the winding area exit, the tail sealer features an extractable-blade system with glue overflow that distributes a continuous glue line along the entire length of the log.
- Cut-off: The start/stop machine is equipped with a mechanical trim elimination device and a 610 mm diameter blade.
- Format: 2700 mm
- Max winding speed: up to 350 mpm
- Maximum cycle rate: up to 6 logs per minute depending on winding length
- Log diameter range: 90 - 130 mm
- Sheet count: by increments of 1 up to maximum log diameter
- Core diameter range: 36 – 50 mm
- Cut-off length: 95 – 115 mm
- Perforation length: 95 – 150 mm
- Max reel diameter: 1,500 mm
- Max reel weight: 1,200 kg